Manor Farm, Teffont SP3 5QY
Manor Farm is 10 miles equidistant between the cathedral city of Salisbury and the ancient hill top town of Shaftesbury.
It is easily reached from the A303. Follow the sign to Teffont and Manor Farm is on the left as you enter the village (shortly after passing Farmer Giles).
If arriving from Salisbury or Shaftesbury, turn off the B3089 by Teffont Village Hall. Manor Farm is on your right around 100m after you pass the church.
RDA Wilton SP2 8PJ
Situated South of Wilton, just outside the park wall of Wilton House. There is a barrier sometimes closed on the track, so always best to enter via the Wilton end.
Hurdcott Farm SP3 4BD
Situated West of Wilton, between Barford St Martin & Compton Chamberlyne. Off the A30 (sign on end of drive Hurdcott Farm Private)
Tidpit Down, Martin SP6 3JR
Tidpit is Situated South West of Martin Village, head towards Damerham and Turn right towards Cranborne at Tidpit X Roads (map on X Roads as No Postcode for the down) Please note we run a one way system for the hunter trials as roads are very narrow.
Venue for out Hunter Trials, Easter Egg Hunt and XC Schooling
Sandroyd School SP5 5QD
School is West of Sixpenny Handley
Drive off main road off B3081
Tenantry Farm, Rockbourne SP6 3PB
From SALISBURY: – Take A354 for BLANDFORD FORUM
2 miles out of Salisbury pass through Coombe Bissett on A354
– 1 mile out of village, bear LEFT on sign to ROCKBOURNE and ROMAN VILLA
– After 3 miles turn Left for TENANTRY FARM and ROCKBOURNE RIDE. End of drive
– Take A354 for SALISBURY
– The only roundabout is at HANDLEY, go straight over and stick to A354, in 4 miles follow dual carriageway, and 3 miles beyond dual carriageway as the road drops over the brow of a hill turn RIGHT for ROCKBOURNE and ROMAN VILLA
– After 3 miles turn LEFT for TENANTRY FARM and ROCKBOURNE RIDE
Take signs towards SANDLEHEATH and DAMERHAM
– Through SANDLEHEATH turn Right for ROCKBOURNE and ROMAN VILLA
– Through ROCKBOURNE village, then 1 1/2 miles turn RIGHT for TENANTRY FARM and ROCKBOURNE RIDE