Join us – New Member Information
How to Renew your membership in 2021
Individual Memberships (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
- If you do not have a “family membership” (usually 3 or more riding members in the same household) then you will receive 2 emails with details of how to renew via the new online portal.
- The first contains the renewal reminder and membership details.
- The second contains a custom link to the portal. When you click this link you will be asked to enter a password.
- This is a new online portal so create a new password.
- You will then be asked to login with your username (the email address to which the renewal reminder was sent) and your newly created password.
- Early renewal notices are being sent this year to try and phase out the renewal process for memberships expiring 31/01/2021.
- A reminder to those who have not renewed will be resent the first week of January. Thereafter, reminders will be sent one month prior to renewal date, and then 2 weeks before if not renewed.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, add members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-Riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or email@example.com to change your membership type.
- If you renew in December and your membership expires on 31st January 2021 then your new membership will run until 31st January 2022.
If you have a family membership, or want to add members to create a family membership, you will need to download the membership form either from your branch website or https://pcuk.org/find-a-club/
Membership fees for 2021 remain as 2020:
Non-riding member £36; riding member £80 and family memberships £200 (up to 5 members in the same household).
Memberships will be for a 12-month period from the date of expiry.
Riding membership (2021 Fee:£80)
Family membership (2021 Fee:£200 max 5 members)
A great Discount for larger families to enjoy Pony Club activities.
Open to anyone up to the age of 25. Members should have access to a horse or pony, by ownership or loan, and have the means to transport the horse or pony to and from rallies and events.
Non-riding membership (2021 Fee: £36)
Open to anyone up to the age of 25. Non-riding members can compete in any non-ridden activity or event, such as the National Quiz, Winter Triathlon or Blue Cross Care.
If you are new to ponies and are considering joining the Pony Club, the main Pony Club website will tell you all you need to know about this wonderful youth organisation. www.pcuk.org
More information on how to join
Click Button above to download the 2021 membership form.
You can then either send the completed form to our membership secretary;
Emma Bird, Southridge House, Hindon, Salisbury, Wilts SP3 6ER along with a cheque payable to “Wilton Pony Club”.
send completed membership forms to The Pony Club Central Office:
Post to: Membership Team, The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2RW
or Email a scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments by card only, No Cheques
Card Payment (Call Pony Club head office on 02476 698300 to make a membership card payment)
Important Changes to Membership Structure in 2020
Important Changes to Membership Structure in 2020
From 1st January 2020, branch membership changed to a 12 month rolling membership.
This means that, for example, a new member joining on 20th June 2020 would be due for renewal on 19th June 2021.
Please also note the following points:
Members can renew up to 3 months before expiry to ensure there is no break in membership. You will receive an email inviting you to renew your membership
If a member doesn’t renew before their expiry date, they will need to renew before they can attend any Pony Club activities, e.g. if a member was due to renew on 31st January and didn’t renew until 15th February, they would not be able to attend any Pony Club activities from 1st – 14th Feb. In this case their subscription would run from 15th Feb 2021 – 14th Feb 2022.
Join the Wilton Hunt Pony Club
If you live on the Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset borders then the Wilton is the Pony Club for you. The Wilton Hunt Pony Club was formed in 1933 and still has strong ties to the Wilton Hunt. We are a medium size Pony Club (about 120 members with ages ranging from 5 to 25) offering a very wide range of activities to suit all tastes whether you just want to have fun enjoying the wide range of activities we have on offer or whether you want to be part of a Wilton Pony Club team taking part in area competitions and hoping to qualify for the Pony Club Championships. Everyone involved with the Wilton is very friendly and helpful. The country is chalk downlands, mainly arable with some livestock on the hills. As a branch we have two cross country courses to use for events and schooling within our area, one maintained by the branch at Tidpit and Tenantry Farm, Rockbourne.
You will have a huge amount of fun with your pony and your pony mad friends. Pony Club rallies are held during all year round. You will receive instruction in all aspects of horsemanship. Our qualified instructors always ensure that rallies are fun, informative and confidence building. You will most likely be in a group of between 4 and 6 and your instructor will be very experienced at catering for the different needs of each child in any one group. For many the highlight of the year is Pony Club camp which takes place during the Summer holidays. Go to our camp page to find out more. The instruction you receive both at rallies and at camp will help prepare you and your pony for the Pony Club Efficiency Tests that you are able to take from the age of 8 upwards. In addition, for younger members there are achievement badges to aim for.
If you would like any information at all about the Wilton Pony Club, do please contact our District Commissioner, Mrs Sally Lefroy on 01722 743359 or our Membership Secretary Mrs Emma Bird on 01747 820238. They will be delighted to answer any questions you have about joining the Wilton Pony Club and might also be able to arrange for you to come to a rally before committing to joining.
Go to the Membership Form should you wish to join the Wilton Pony Club.